NEW!!

NEW!!
AVAILABLE!

sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

Kamina Collection AVAILABLE!


You remember that you can purchase a copy of these comics. visit my other blog for more information. http://kamina1978.blogspot.com.es/

you can get my previous volumes:

If you are interested in Kamina complete collection you can achieve the above numbers.

the order is as follows:

Kamina Collection 01: Dragon Age x 9 pages (color)FREE in my oficial site!Kamina Collection

Kamina Collection 02: Mass Effect x5pages (color). FREE in my oficial site!Kamina Collection Kamina Collection 03: Mass Effect x2 10pages (color) and extra pinup. FREE in my oficial site!
Kamina Collection 04: Sweet Fighter 8 pages (color) FREE in my oficial site!
Kamina Collection Kamina Collection 05: Midna´s Quest. 8 pages (color) 2.99 USD.
Kamina Collection 06: CrossOver. 20pages(color) FREE in my oficial site!
Kamina Collection 07: Final Frantasy XXX 11 pages (color) 9.99USD
Kamina Collection 08: Happy Magic Mishap 26 pages (color and B/W) FREE in my oficial site!
Kamina Collection 09: the bachelor party 17 pages (color) 9.99USD.
Kamina Collection 10: Devil Withing:16 pages (color) 9.99USD.

Kamina Collection 11: Game of Masks. 23pages(color) 10.95USD.

NEW!!! Legacy of the axe Dark Crucible - NOW ON SALE!



 

very special adventures...

Watch out!: The content of this material may offend the sensibilities of some people.

Paypal address: jla_deanta@hotmail.com


Instructions:

If this is the first time you buy a comic for me, I'll explain you have to do:

- the process is simple. you have to make a deposit via paypal to my email. jla_deanta@hotmail.com.
you do not forget to include your full name, subject and the email address where you want the copy.
- as soon as paypal me the confirmation of income, I will send you a copy of the comic.
-this may take 1-3 days.

 - after this period. If you have not received your copy, please check before your spam folder before reporting.

accepted tips XD

Note: This comic is easy to read with one hand, the author is not liable for injuries caused by its content. XD

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi man!
    I have a doubt....how do I tell ou which comic I want? 'Cause I understood everything else, I just have that question.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello.
      You can contact me at my email: jla_deanta@hotmail.com

      Eliminar
  2. HELLO I SEE AN IMAGE OF A COMIC THAT YOU DID NAMED CROXXXOVER I WANNA NOW THE PRICE FOR THE TWO PARTS

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello. Thanks for your interest, but are only selling comics in this list. is possible that in the near future, this sale. (I've only worked on the second part of croxxxover)

    ResponderEliminar